Coming Soon! 3023 Kayla Ln - Holts Summit MO 650433.14 Acres & 20’ x 40’ ShopYour dream of quiet country living is about to come true! This gorgeous Ranch home is all main level
Ten Tips To Speed Up Your Jefferson City Home Inspection
- Confirm that water, electric and gas service are on, with gas pilot lights burning.
- Ensure pets won't hinder the inspection. Ideally, they should be removed from premises or secured outside. Tell your Jefferson City real estate agent about any pets at home.
- Replace burned out bulbs to avoid a "Light is inoperable" report that may suggest an electrical problem.
- Test smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and replace dead batteries.
- Clean or replace dirty HVAC air filters. They should fit securely.
- Remove stored items, debris and wood from foundation. These may be cited as "conducive conditions" for termites.
- Remove items blocking access to HVAC equipment, electric service panels, water heaters, attics and crawl spaces.
- Unlock areas the Jefferson City home inspector must access - attic doors or hatches, electric service panels, closets, fence gates and crawl spaces.
- Trim tree limbs to 10' from the roof and shrubs from the house to allow access.
- Attend to broken or missing items like doorknobs, locks and latches; windowpanes, screens and locks; gutters, downspouts and chimney caps.
This information is provided by Braun Inspection Consultants in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Welcome to Key Choice Realty, I work harder than anyone to ensure your plan to buy or sell real estate in Jefferson City, Columbia, & surrounding areas is carried out smoothly and with expert preci....